Locals Swim Free Time
This program was created as a benefit to the taxpayers that support our facility.
Mondays from 3:15pm - 7:45pm *There will not be a lifeguard after 6:30pm*
Fridays from 3:15pm - 7:45pm
* Note: Effective 11/09/2019, the pools will close at 7:45pm.*
- In District Residents / Cascade School District Boundaries
- Guests of residents do not qualify, but they are able to purchase a day pass which gives all access, all day
For a map of the in district area, click here.
We now require the following to gain free access during "Free Locals Swim Time"
- Set up a household account profile online or at the front desk for you, your spouse, and any dependants you claim on your taxes. You only have to do this once.
- Create a PIN# for each household member at the front desk for sign in purposes (done after your account profile is set up in our system)
- Sign in at the front desk with your PIN# each time you come into the facility
Children 6 years and younger:
Requires an adult to be in the same pool with them at ALL times, even when a lifeguard is on duty.
An adult must be 18 years and older.
Children 15 years and under:
Requires an adult in the pool area when no lifeguard is on duty.
Anyone 16 years and older:
Can use the pool by themselves when no lifeguard is on duty.
- NO DIVING
- NO RUNNING
- NO GLASS IN POOL AREA
- NO VAPING/SMOKING/ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- DO SHOWER PRIOR TO ENTERING POOLS