Cascade Nordic Trails
Nordic Trails are located at Hasbrouck Ranch. From HWY 55 at Clear Creek, go 1.2 miles west on Cabarton Road to the parking area on the south side of the road.
There are roughly 7km of trails that are open to fat biking, skiing and snowshoeing. Our terrain varies from rolling hills to open meadows and aspen groves. Dogs are allowed on Rover's Roundabout ONLY
. Trail Conditions:
2/6/21 Trails groomed, sun is beautiful and skiing is great!
Nordic Trail Etiquette:
- Be courteous to other trail users.
- Downhill skiers have the right of way.
- Control and clean up after your pet. Please DO NOT dispose of dog waste in porta pot.
Day Passes and Season Passes
- Please keep snowshoes, walkers and bikes off of classic track and skate skiing lanes.
are sold at the trailhead, online or at the Cascade Recreation Center. Day passes are $5 and Season Passes are $25 for adults 16 and older. Youth 15 and under ski free.
2020/2021 Season Events- TBD (Estimated Dates)
- January 2nd 2021 Free Ski Day at Hasbrouck Ranch. This will be a FREE day to use our trails! Stop by the Rec Center to check out a pair of snowshoes!
- February 27th Ski to the Moon (Event has been cancelled for the 2021 Season). Skiers are welcome to bring your headlamp and ski around our trails by moonlight.
Thank you to our wonderful 2020/2021 Trail Sponsors! Donations and Sponsorships go towards Cascade Nordic Trail Program.
Cascade Medical Center, Century 21 Whitewater Clark, D9, Cascade Lake Reality, Elt & Trudi Hasbrouck, Blue Ribbon Properties, Gramma's Family Restaurant, Midas Gold, Cascade Lake Reality- Dave O'Brien, Umpqua Bank, The Cascade Store, JoAnn & Bill Wheeler.