Cascade Aquatic & Recreation Center
Skip to nav
Pool Rental Information
Pool Reservation Fees for Exclusive Use
Group Size = Cost
1-30 = $300
31-40 = $350
41-70 = $400
71-100 = $450
Exclusive pool rentals will be exclusive to your party, no outside swimmers will be allowed in the pool area during your scheduled time.
Exclusive rentals are scheduled in 2 hour time slots only.
Full payment is required to secure your reservation.
Pool Reservation Fees for Non-Exclusive Use
1-25 people = $175
During a non-exclusive pool party, members or guests that are not in your party will still be allowed to enter the pool.
There is no guarantee that your whole group will be able to swim if the pool exceeds capacity with the public and your group.
The Aquatic Director processes all pool reservation requests. Reservation requests will be accepted based upon pool availability.
Rules & Expectations
- We do not supply towels for private events, so please bring your own.
- All reservations must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All party members must fill out our liability waiver at the front desk before entering the facility. Feel free to come in up to 10 minutes before your scheduled time to make sure everyone had filled them out.
- All reservations are still subject to pool closure due to weather.
- All parties are expected to follow the rec centers pool rules.
Cascade Aquatic and Rec Center reserves the right to end your party early if you are not following the pool rules and guidelines. You will receive a verbal warning before your party is ended.
Cancellations & Refunds
Full refund = canceled at least 7 days before your scheduled time
50% refund = canceled between 7 days and 24 hours before your scheduled time
ANY CANCELLATIONS UNDER 24 HOURS NOTICE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED