Nordic Trails are located at Hasbrouck Ranch. From HWY 55 at Clear Creek, go 1.2 miles west on Cabarton Road to the parking area on the south side of the road.
There are roughly 7km of trails that are open to fat biking, skiing and snowshoeing. Our terrain varies from rolling hills to open meadows and aspen groves. Dogs are allowed on Rover's Roundabout ONLY.
Nordic Trail Etiquette:
- Be courteous to other trail users.
- Pack it in, Pack it out.
- Downhill skiers have the right of way.
- Control and clean up after your pet. Please DO NOT dispose of dog waste in porta pot.
- Please keep snowshoes, walkers and bikes off of classic track and skate skiing lanes.
Day Passes and Season Passes are sold at the trailhead, online or at the Cascade Rec Center. Day passes are $5 and Season Passes are $25 for adults 16 and older. Youth 15 and under ski free.
2019/2020 Season Events
- January 4th 2020 Free Ski Day at Van Wyck Campground. From 11a-2pm. The State Park is gathering skis and snowshoes for all to try out. There will be hot drinks and snacks available. Donations will be accepted.
- January 11th 2020 Night Fire Ski. From 7-9pm at Hasbrouck Ranch Ski Area. There will be campfires around and the trails will be lit up with lights. Bring your headlamps for a night time ski. Hot drinks will be provided. Donations will be accepted. Day pass fees will apply.
- January 25th 2020 Fun Run Ski. From 1-4pm, $15 buy in. Come out and try your hand at your luck! Ski around our trails to each station and pick a chip out of a bag. Each chip correlates to a different prize. Prizes for both humans and dogs! We will have dog friendly prizes on our Rover's Roundabout trail. Prizes range from $5-$420. Hot drinks will be provided. Donations will be accepted. All ages welcome!
- February 8th 2020 Ski to the Moon. From 5:30-8:30pm. Free event. Bring your headlamp and ski around our trails by moonlight. Trail-side buffets to include soups, breads, desserts and drinks. A chance to win raffle prizes! Donations are accepted at this event. In case of inclement weather, the event will be held at the Rec Center, upstairs studio space.
Thank you to our wonderful Trail Sponsors! Donations and Sponsorships go towards Cascade Nordic Trail Program.
Cascade Medical Center, D9, Cascade Lake Reality- Trudi Hasbrouck, Blue Ribbon Properties, Arnold Aviation, High Mountain Decor, Chuck and Llori Emerson, First American Title, Midas Gold, Cascade Lake Reality- Dave O'Brien, Maggie & Lowell Triolett, Gramma's, Cascade Hardware-True Value, Ashley Inn, Lakefront Bar & Grille, Watkins Pharmacy.