Nordic Trails are located at Hasbrouck Ranch. From HWY 55 at Clear Creek, go 1.2 miles west on Cabarton Road to the parking area on the south side of the road.
There are roughly 7km of trails that are open to fat biking, skiing and snowshoeing. Our terrain varies from rolling hills to open meadows and aspen groves. Dogs are allowed on Rover's Roundabout ONLY
. Trail Conditions:
12/8 The ski area is open! There is a rough trail cut in by snowmobile. Will be out after this next storm to start packing down more of the trail.
Nordic Trail Etiquette:
- Be courteous to other trail users.
- Downhill skiers have the right of way.
- Control and clean up after your pet. Please DO NOT dispose of dog waste in porta pot.
Day Passes and Season Passes
- Please keep snowshoes, walkers and bikes off of classic track and skate skiing lanes.
are sold at the trailhead, online or at the Cascade Rec Center. Day passes are $5 and Season Passes are $25 for adults 16 and older. Youth 15 and under ski free.
2020/2021 Season Events- TBD (Estimated Dates)
- January 2nd 2021 Free Ski Day at Hasbrouck Ranch. This will be a FREE day to use our trails! Stop by the Rec Center to check out a pair of snowshoes!
- January 16th 2021 Fun Run Ski TBD. $15 buy in. Come out and try your hand at your luck! Ski around our trails to each station and pick a chip out of a bag. Each chip correlates to a different prize. Prizes for both humans and dogs! We will have dog friendly prizes on our Rover's Roundabout trail. Prizes range from $5-$420. Hot drinks will be provided. Donations will be accepted. All ages welcome!
- January 30th 2021 Night Fire Ski TBD. At Hasbrouck Ranch Ski Area. The trails will be lit up with lights. Bring your headlamps for a night time ski. Hot drinks will be provided. Donations will be accepted. Day pass fees will apply.
- February 12th or 13th Ski to the Moon TBD. Free event. Bring your headlamp and ski around our trails by moonlight. Trail-side buffets to include soups, breads, desserts and drinks. A chance to win raffle prizes! Donations are accepted at this event. In case of inclement weather, the event will be held at the Rec Center, upstairs studio space.
Thank you to our wonderful 2019/2020 Trail Sponsors! Donations and Sponsorships go towards Cascade Nordic Trail Program.
Cascade Medical Center, D9, Cascade Lake Reality- Trudi Hasbrouck, Blue Ribbon Properties, Arnold Aviation, High Mountain Decor, Chuck and Llori Emerson, First American Title, Midas Gold, Cascade Lake Reality- Dave O'Brien, Maggie & Lowell Triolett, Gramma's, Cascade Hardware-True Value, Ashley Inn, Lakefront Bar & Grille, Watkins Pharmacy.